Privacy Statement: This office is compliant with the Federal HIPAA Guidelines. In brief these guidelines state:
1. All patient records, both health and billing, are strictly confidential.
2. Patient records can only be discussed or released to another individual or business upon written consent of the patient.
3. The patient has the right to withdraw this consent in writing at any time.
4. Patients have full access to copies of their health or billing records upon written request. (We may charge a reasonable and customary fee to supply these.)
5. Patients have the right to file a complaint to our privacy officer if any of this confidentiality is ever breeched.